During server maintenance, you cannot run Guardian Tales. You can check the maintenance schedules on our official news page.
If the game doesn't run even when there's no server maintenance, please check the following, general troubleshooting steps:
- Check your connection. We have included some troubleshooting steps from Google Play and Apple to help you out with connectivity issues:
- If your data transfer method is set to "Download only via Wi-Fi", the game will not download when connected to data
- Check for free space on your mobile device
- After following the above steps, please try uninstall and installing the latest game version from Google Play / App Store. Make sure your account is linked before following these procedures!
ERROR 'UNABLE TO CONNECT'
To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:
IPV6 - MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE NO IPV6 ENABLED ON YOUR DEVICE.
You will need to change the APN settings on your Android device to use IPv4 only.
- Go Settings -> Connections -> Mobile networks -> Access Point Names. Select your mobile operator then scroll down to APN protocol and select it.
- Select IPv4.
- It isn't possible to disable IPv6 on iOS at the system-level, but a VPN app can route connections through iPv4 only – although VPNs are not officially supported
Please refer to the User Manual of your device (router) to disable IPV6, or contact your Internet Service Provider.
Please contact your service provider to disable IPV6.