Error 9999 indicates that some part of your game installation is corrupt. This is commonly fixed by performing the following steps, depending on your device type:
- Go to device setting > App > Guardian Tales
- Select Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data
- Restart your device.
- Re-download the game.
- Hold the power button until "Slide to Power off" displays and turn it off.
- Hold the power button until your device opens again.
- Uninstall the game, clear your cache, and re-download the game.
If this does not fix the issue, please contact our support team by clicking the button at the bottom of the page.