We recommended starting troubleshooting your device by following these steps, after making sure your account is linked:
- Go to device setting > App > Guardian Tales
- Select Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data
- Restart your device.
- Re-download the game.
- Hold the power button until "Slide to Power off" displays and turn it off.
- Hold the power button until your device opens again.
- Go to Settings > General > iPhone / iPad Storage and wait for the app list to load.
- Find the app here and click on it, then click the "Delete App" button. This option also deletes all temporary and cached data.
- Re-download the game from the App Store.
If you are still having installation problems, please send us a ticket by clicking the "Contact us" button below and provide us with the following details:
- Connection details (WIFI/LTE/3G, Brand and speed)
- Screenshot or video demonstrating the issue
- Available Storage