It’s important to us that everyone can log in and play without hassle, so if you can’t get into the game, we’ll do our best to help you out.
However, before contacting us, there are two things you need to consider.
- It can sometimes take us a while to respond to help requests.
- There are a lot of issues you can solve on your own, without our help.
Because of this, we have compiled a list of the most common issues our players face, along with instructions on how to fix them. Please have a look, and if anything in the list matches your situation, click the link to find out what to do.
Game Crashes or Doesn’t Start
- The game crashes when loading
- The game gets stuck on the splash screen
- The game crashes before the intro movie
- Failed to load game data
- Failed to execute game client
- Xigncode prevents ArcheAge from running
Account Access Issues
- Incorrect password even after password reset
- Account locked after too many failed login attempts
- Authentication Code not received
Login and Launcher Issues
- Unable to write @ in the launcher
- The Login button can’t be clicked
- I’m told I’m not in a supported country
Very old accounts
None of the Above
For any other situation where you’re unable to get into the game, please use the button below to send in a report. You will be asked to provide the following questions:
- What email address are you using to log in (don’t tell us your password)?
- What region are you playing in?
- What error message do you receive?
You will also have the option to add additional information as well as attach a screenshot. If the issue only affects specific characters, please also enter their names.