While most of the data in the game’s Log folder are meant for debugging purposes, the Technical Support team may request it for troubleshooting purposes.
To obtain Launcher Logs, follow the instructions listed below:
- Navigate to your Installation directory by right-clicking on your ArcheAge Launcher shortcut and clicking the Open File Location option.
- To find the installation directory from Steam, open the game's page in your Steam library, click on the cogwheel, and then Manage -> Browse local files.
- As we need the most recent log files please ensure that you sort them by date.
- You can sort the files by pressing the Date modified column on your Windows File Explorer.
- Right-click on your Log folder and compress it by selecting Send-to and then Compressed (zipped) folder.
- If your zipped log folder is bigger than 20MB, delete older log files to reduce the total size and repeat the above process.
- Attach the compressed zip file to your support ticket.
If you've also been requested to provide Game Client logs, you can find instructions for how to find them here.