If your game is crashing while attempting to log in or can't get past the first loading screen, this may be due to a config file. The following steps will walk you through how to change the config file to correct this:
- Close ArcheAge completely
- Go to your Documents folder
- Open the ArcheAge folder
- Right click and select 'Edit' on the system.cfg file
- Change r_driver = "DX9" to r_driver = "DX11"
- Save and close the file
- Open Glyph and attempt to relaunch ArcheAge
If these steps don't work for you, try following the troubleshooting in this article.